Thursday 2 January 2014

H I / 2 0 1 4

And so begins twenty fourteen! A beautiful shiny new year full of hope & possibility! It also marks the last year of my twenties {how did that happen!?}

I'm not normally a 'New Years Resolutioner'. I've made a few half hearted attempts in the past but always fallen off the wagon after a few weeks {ahem, or maybe even days}. 

But this year is a bit different!

I'm facing - 2 0 1 4 - from a much better place than I've faced new years in the past and it feels great!

I'm veering away from the 'Eat better / Exercise more' type resolutions I'm destined to fail and focusing on doing more of what I love to do. I want to read, bake, laugh and do some weight training and focus on being a better me. I hope to be patient, forgiving, kind and most importantly happy! 

- 2 0 1 3 - was hands down the hardest year of my life to date! But through the challenges and the pain I found incredible support from family and friends as well as a strength I didn't know I had.

I also discovered my passion which I hope to raise awareness about through this blog.

So, stay tuned!

P.S. ^This is my first ever blog post^ Wahooooo! Please excuse it's jumbled up nature, I hope to get better with practise.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment