Sunday 12 January 2014

Everyday life.


So this is nothing short of amazing!

http://www.itsnicethat.com/articles/jerrys-map

this weekend I

S P O K E  T O O : My sister (Sarah) and friend Cara

W A S  G I V E N : A sodastream maker and a bean bag.

A childhood dream of mine was fulfilled when I received that sodastream maker. #wantedonesinceiwasachild

looked through old Little Baby Garvin posts!

W E N T op-shopping, swimming and to the video store

W O W so totally cleaned up at the red cross! I got {yes I am going to list every item!} the following
A blender, lamp, rubbish bin, jewelry box, toasted sandwich maker, grater, gingerbread man shaped baking dish! {#excited!} books including the lovely bones {which I've never read and my flat mates have never seen OR heard of!?} a USA lonely planet {and it's not even from 1998} New York 'coffee table book' {this ones probably from 1988} a novel by Marian Keyes and some children's books, beanie, AHHH keyboard, aveeno cleanser, a few platter things and umm yeh I think that's all


W O R E : Seafolly

W A T C H E D : 'Jobs' {starring Ashton Kutcher} Kinda makes you believe anything is possible! Loved it! And 'What's eating Gilbert Grape'

T A U G H T : myself how to play 'Doe a deer' from the 'Sound of Music' on my new keyboard {best movie ever, no?}
 
M A D E : a lemon glaze cake! I pinned this ages ago and have made it a couple of times already and I love it! #mylemonlove and SODASTREAM of course!

 

L O V E S  H O W : My 6 year old niece Sienna loves to jump out at my sister  when she least expects it to scare her LOL

SO that was my weekend! Fun, productive and relaxing!

P.S. Oh and I also got coasters for the coffee table!

No comments:

Post a Comment